26 May

Ailsa, at Where’s my backpack? has chosen Travel Theme: Pathways for this week. I’ve travelled down many paths in my time, but my favorites always seem to take me by the water. Here are a few from the past year….

Posts I commented on today:
(In case you missed the reason for this, I participated in the A to Z Blogging Challenge in April, and though I posted every day, I was lousy at visiting and commenting on other participants’ blogs. So for each day in May, I’ve vowed to visit and comment on three posts from the various blogging communities whose members have supported my efforts. At least one post MUST be from a new blog I haven’t yet visited.)
The Bat & I
New Best Friends (Northwest Photographer)
Friday Fictioneers (HEY BEERGUT!!)  new blog of the day

Posted by on May 26, 2013 in Challenges, Photography, Sunday Best

7 responses to “Pathways

1. M. J. Joachim

May 26, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Your photos are lovely. Water is always wonderful and I just finished reading a book with lighthouses in it. Beautiful. I hear you on the A – Z front. Just keep swimming…just keep swimming…

2. janalinesmalman

May 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Lovely collection of photos!! I also love pathways that run next to water, it makes the walk a lot more peaceful I think.

• dreaminofobx

May 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I agree, there’s a great deal of peace to be found near the water. My soul always feels better after a nice stroll near the water.

3. Angie

May 27, 2013 at 3:00 AM

The Blue Lagoon looks really cool! Lovely photos!

• dreaminofobx

May 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM

The Blue Lagoon was amazing! I would recommend it for anyone’s bucket list.

• Angie

May 28, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I’m listing it down now! 🙂