NaBloPoMo Monday, November 11, 2013
If you had to be trapped inside a movie for 5 days, which movie would you pick?
I’ve been wracking my brain for three days, desperately trying to come up with a movie I could bear for five days. It’s been a fruitless search.
However, I’ve come up with a list of ten movies I would NOT want to be trapped in for any amount of time:
- Paranormal Activity (1, 2, 3, or 4)–too many things going bump in the night
- Backdraft–too hot
- Poltergeist–too freakin’ scary
- Glory–too much of man’s inhumanity to man
- Saving Private Ryan–too many horrors of war
- Schindler’s List–too much hatred and bigotry
- Titanic–too wet
- It–too much clown
- G.I. Jane–too physically/mentally grueling
- Terminator–too many bad cyborgs